Saturday, September 01, 2012

{214} leaving on a jet plane

all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go.
i'm standing here outside your door.
i hate to wake you up to say good-bye.
but the dawn is breaking, it's early morn.
the taxi's waitin', he's blowin' the horn.
already, i'm so lonesome i could die.

so kiss me and smile for me.
tell me that you'll wait for me.
hold me like you'll never let me go.

cuz i'm leavin' on a jet plane.
don't know when i'll be back again.
oh, babe, i hate to go.
*********

so, is that song stuck in your head now? yup. well, i'm leaving on a jet plane this morning but at least i do know when i'll be back again! :) so, in honour of said jet plane, here is my inspired name:

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, that's awesome! We should all have our own airline (except for the carbon footprints maybe...)

    I hope you have happy and safe travels, bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete