Wednesday, September 05, 2012

{218} hello, my name is

my favourite answer to this question is, of course, "the real slim shady". right? don't you always think of that eminem song when you hear "my name is..."? hmmm. maybe it's just the white male rapper inside of me. i've never worn one of these name tags but i sure wish i had one.

oh, gosh. remember on friends when ross hosted a party in his new apartment and he wore a name tag that said "ross" and then he added a second name tag that said "doctor gellar" and then he took the "ross" tag and added the apostrophes around it? oh, geeps. that was funny. he's such a dork. he wasn't one of my favourite characters to start but he ended up being my most favourite character. anyway, totally distracted. the name below:

No comments:

Post a Comment