Sunday, April 29, 2012

{89} crossword

i am addicted to crosswords. especially now that it's summer-ish weather outside. my favourite thing to do is take my big crossword book outside and just sit and do that for hours. much like i did yesterday! (and will again tomorrow) i also had a little other work to do with today's name...incorporating a message for a friend who is celebrating a birthday today. because i knew that would make it a little harder to do, i went with the crossword idea for today. i finally found a page with a puzzle that had the right types of spots to write my message and incorporate my name. i like this hidden message thing. i'll have to do it again. (side note: the word "ass" appears in my puzzle but that is not the secret message. the clue really did ask for a "cart puller"!)


No comments:

Post a Comment