Wednesday, May 09, 2012

{99} burger

last week i'd drawn a sketch of what the "lauren burger" consists of. the ultimate indulgence for me (which is why i don't keep any of these ingredients in the house) is this concoction (listed from the bottom up):

- homemade bun bottom
- thick slice of cold ham
- 3 bread and butter pickles
- thick slice of cheddar cheese
- raspberry jam
- 3 dill pickle chips
- a little more jam
- homemade bun top

ah-mazing. it sounds horrendous but, trust me. it's ah-mazing. the combination of the jam and the chips is really something incredible. hey, don't knock it till you've tried it. :)

anyway, so my little sketch inspired me to draw my name as layers inside of a burger. it's the lauren burger!


(ps. please. no high hopes for #100 tomorrow. i have zero ideas...)

No comments:

Post a Comment