Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{105} eye chart

i just got my new perscription sunglasses and so i've been thinking about my eyes. i'm finally used to the new perscription in them and i'm not getting headaches anymore which is awesome. now, i have only one month left to decide whether i want to get a new pair of regular glasses as well. if i do, i get $130 off the frames. that would be awesome and i do want new glasses eventually anyway. i just have to figure out how much they'll still cost me! some say that i should think about switching to contacts but a) i'm not putting my finger in my eye. b) i'm not putting a foreign object into my eye. and 3) glasses are my safety blanket. i only feel comfortable if i have them on my face. i've had them for 16 years and i can't imagine not wearing them every day! i love my glasses (but i'd love them more if they were new!).

1 comment:

  1. Clever idea - I like it! Good luck with the glasses decision ;)

    ReplyDelete